What type of information do we collect?
We collect only the details you provide such as your name, email and address. These details are only provided when:
- Opting to subscribe to our mailing list
- Booking uplifts
- Emailing us regarding bike camp / coaching details
There are no hidden tracking programs, IP collecting or username / passwords being collected. We don't use your info to create fancy graphs and statistical data. We're not that clever.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To ensure our uplift runs smoothly and safely. We can contact you in the event of a no show or, if required, the event of an accident or emergency
To send you occasional updates on what we are up in a mail chimp style format. We only send these if you have subscribed to our mailing list, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
To ensure our bike camps are appropriately pitched to the group age, and ability. We can also contact parents, guardians and emergency contacts in the event of an accident or incident
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
How do we store it?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Emails that are sent relating to booking any of our products or services are kept on a secure email platform requiring back end only login details.
EMAILING US DOES NOT DIRECTLY OPT YOU IN TO OUR MAILING LIST. YOU CAN JUST EMAIL FOR A BLETHER IF YOU WANT
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
- Email. Most of our communication is done via email.
- Phone. If we need to get in contact with you in a hurry, or it might just be easier to talk through your requirements, we will try to call you. This could also be to let you know that your bike is ready for collection, or to contact you when out running an uplift, to find out where you are.
- Social Media. We may tag you in a post if you have just been on one of our trips, or using one of our products or services. If you contacted us through social media we will probably respond to you using the same medium, unless inappropriate to do so.
Cookies are used to check its you again when you come to our website, or for security to make sure you aren't a scary virus or anything.
How can you withdraw your consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, you can unsubscribe to our mailing list, or just email us.
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to Progression Bikes, The Smiddy, St Ninians Wynd, Dunkeld