The Stag and Hen Package
We are based Dunkeld, the adventure capital of Perthshire.
Choosing a cycling based activity has now got so much more fun with the growth of electric bikes. They take the fitness aspect out of the equation, and its easier on the hangover too.
We have guides available, which means we can cherry pick the best tracks and trails for your group, of any size, or ability.
We can add whisky tastings, cheese and wine stop offs, and even use the bikes
to get to your next activity!
E Bike Epic
Electric bikes are here to stay, and we have loads. Hybrid, commuter, hard tail and full suspension, we've got the lot for hire, demo and sale
For the ultimate experience book onto a one or two day epic ride. This includes
- Big days in the hills on an e bike
- Lunch or Overnight stays at quality country hotels, hearty meals and fine ales
- Guided experience, or self guided
Fun for all the family
With over 15 years experience of working with families, we know what works.
A variety of trailers, tag-a-longs and rear seats for different ages
Wide and easy trails straight from the shop, some even go past a cafe
Electric bikes that can make it easy for grandparents, or those towing a trailer, to access some incredible surroundings
Our staff can go with you and guide keener folks down the more technical trails, whilst others stick to the main paths
Multi Activity Days
Teaming up with some of the finest outdoor companies in the area to bring you some incredible days in Perthshire including:
- Loop the loop - Bike up through the hills emerging at the River Tay. Return to Dunkeld via Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak
- Adrenaline Alley - Take electric bikes on a blast around local tracks and trails, and then find yourself canyonning down some of Scotland's most impressive gorges
We can help book accommodation, food and drinks and other activities too!